At Dodman, we have amassed nearly 30 years’ experience in the field, and have honed our skills and expertise as a mechanical service provider. Our unparalleled level of professionalism and efficiency in every project we undertake has seen us prove ourselves to be an established figure within the industry, delivering the right solution for every single one of our clients, regardless of whether the project is small and straightforward or large and complex.
We believe that giving central importance to a working relationship with our clients enables us to meet any required specification in the most cost-effective means possible, whilst still adhering to the time parameters we have been given. We take pride in our constantly expanding satisfied client base and our growing reputation as an efficient and mechanical service provider.
Dodman can supply a skilled labour force to carry out on-site installation, maintenance and repair work. The ability to be flexible with our craftsman enables us to handle contracts both large and small on a turnkey basis. A copy of our standard rates can be supplied upon request.
Mechanical design and installation services include:
- Project management
- CDM co-ordination and management
- Principal contractor
- Machinery and equipment installation and relocation
- All types of welding (ranging from 4872 to bonding & solvent welding)
Our associated site skills include:
- Mechanical engineering
- Planned preventative and reactive maintenance
- Breakdown cover
- Industrial and commercial installations Fabrication
- Pipework – carbon and stainless steel.
- Manufacture & Installation
- Machinery relocation
- Machinery upgrades and enhancements
- System Commissioning
- Plant and machinery maintenance
- Project management
- Safety systems risk assessment and design
- CDM coordination and management
- Principal Contractor
- Long term maintenance and support contracts
Dodman operates nationwide and will be pleased to provide on-site support as required. We recognise many of our customers operate 24/7 and consequently we endeavour to ensure our equipment is robust and capable of operating for extended periods with the minimum of maintenance.
Where practical, DL encourages customers to maintain equipment and carry out preventative maintenance to minimise the risk of failure and breakdown. DL is happy to offer bespoke maintenance agreements with inspection at agreed intervals.
Dodman’s Maintenance and Servicing programme will help:
- Prevent costly downtime due to equipment failure
- Maintain reliable and efficient operations
- Reduce operative frustrations and product wastage
- Simplify maintenance operations
- Prevent key component failure
- Increase a systems life expectancy
- Reduce overheads and administration