- Stainless steel construction
- Adjustable roller head to adjust depth of coverage
- Open, easy to clean and wash down
- Easily adapts and fits into your existing toppings line
- Quick-release belting for ease of belt removal/cleaning
- Fully guarded to comply with PUWER regulations
- A full range of ‘soft’ belt types including single and multiple ply polyurethane, high temperature polyurethane, PVC and silicone.
- Standard belt widths 200, 250, 300, 400, 500 and 600mm. Alternative widths are available to suit specific applications.
- Belt options include: tracking strips, surface profiles and sealed edges for improved hygiene. Availability of options is dependent upon belt type and application.
- Drum or gear motor drives with direct on line or variable speed controls.
- Optional extras include: belt tension quick release, cantilever construction for fast cleaning strip down, knife edge and small diameter transfers.
- We are also pleased to offer the latest in Intralox Thermodrive products to deliver the ultimate in hygiene and low maintenance performance.