Tanks and Vessels
At Dodman, we design, manufacture and install a range of stainless and mild steel tanks and vessels
We offer tank and vessel design which is carried out by our dedicated team of engineers, all of whom possess the relevant skills and site-safety qualifications to carry out comprehensive site surveys. Each tank and vessel is designed to your specific requirements.
We can provide our customers with an optimised solution from concept, through manufacture, installation and life-long maintenance.
Our tanks and vessels are typically manufactured in 304 and 316L stainless steel for specialised applications including those associated with the food and pharmaceutical industies.
- Storage Tanks
- Cooking/Cooling vessels/kettles
- Pharmaceutical grade vessels
- Mobile transfer vessels
- Mixing and Blending Vessels
- Cylindrical pressure vessels
- Horizontal & vertical vessels
- Multi-compartmental pressure vessels
- Carbon steel pressure vessels
- Stainless steel pressure vessels
Validation & Certification
Stainless Steel Tanks and Vessels can be supplied with a full certification pack, this can include:
- Material certification
- Weld maps
- Non-destructive testing
- Notified Body third party approval
Dodman can also provide a service to carry out vessel repairs/modifications in accordance with your third-party insurance company