Analogue Tenderometer Overhaul
Pea Tenderometer Overhaul Details: –
Grid Assembly: –
- Grid assembly disassembled.
- Blades cleaned and de-burred.
- Blades replaced if necessary.
- New key fitted on shaft.
- Faces of blades are filed level.
- Grid box reassembled.
- New bearings fitted.
- Brass bushes checked and replaced if necessary.
- Blades are reset to correct clearance.
- Door trip checked to make sure it has a good fit on the shaft.
- Pointer is checked and repaired or replaced if necessary.
Drive Assembly: –
- Drive and gearboxes checked to be repaired if necessary
- Drive and gearbox are test run.
- Coupling and shear pin are checked for wear and tear, replaced if necessary.
- Gearbox oil level checked.
- Shear pinhole re-drilled to correct size.
- Universal joint is checked for wear and tear.
- Worm thrust bearing replaced.
- Worm wheel checked, replace if necessary.
Weight Assembly: –
- Weight checked, Cleaned and painted
- Weight shafts checked and freed for calibration purposes.
- Weight damper checked and repair if necessary, also filled with oil.
Operating Mechanism: –
- Top cover cleaned and painted.
- Cover catch checked for wear and tear.
- Cut out arm cleaned and painted. Also correctly adjusted.
- All castings are checked for damage.
- All feet levellers are cleaned, repaired and replaced if necessary.