- Radiused drum ends and tank corners greatly alleviate hygiene cleaning problems, whilst product damage is kept to an absolute minimum by the design of the blancher drum and screens.
- The perforated drum screens are close fitting, therefore minimising sharp edges and are removable to facilitate cleaning.
- Volume of water ensures even blanching action
- Steam injection water heating ensures quick and even heating to the required blanching temperature
- Careful design of the thermal controls ensures temperature accuracy better than+/- 1 degC up to 95 degC C
- Variable drive speed allows easy control of residence time to exactly achieve the desired product result
- Drum with internal flights ensures gentle handling of product to maximise product yield and presentation
- Range of drum lengths and diameters ensures blanching process can be scaled to suit your product and throughput requirements to maximise efficiency.
- Typical capacities of 3,000 to 15,000Kg/hr
- Blanchers can be supplied stand alone or with a full range of infeed and outfeed solutions