Due to controlled expansion, Dodman are looking to employ a new Sales Engineer
To promote and sell our products and services to new and existing Customers and to generate new business in order to increase the Companies client base
Nature of Job:
- With a full understanding of the products and services the company offers, the Sales Engineer will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new Customers, as well as servicing our existing Client base.
- The job will require travelling throughout the UK, whilst generating new Sales leads.
- You will be responsible for negotiating and preparing written quotations for presenting to the Customer, in order to win new business.
- Part of your role will require liaising with the ‘Site Contracting’ and ‘Design’ teams to supervise works, which may include being in attendance during installation and commissioning on Customers’ sites.
- You will be proactive and innovative in identifying prospective Customer’s demands, whilst utilising a sound knowledge of equipment and processes, legislative obligations and safety regulations.
- You will be required to sell our range of products and design capabilities, be flexible in your approach, as you may need to work unsociable hours.
- Able to manage your time efficiently whilst having the ability to work on your own initiative
- Be honest, self-motivated and dedicated to the role
- Establish and maintain Customer relations to facilitate future enquiries
- Continually seek new business through means of offering bespoke solutions to Customers requirements
- Commitment to Customer care and service
Please contact Tim Skerritt write to email@example.com or call 01553 774755